If you want a standard size freestanding shower bath to tile into a corner and use with a bath screen (or curtain) then take a look at the Hampton 1690. Its from Burlington, a market leader in medium to high end traditional bathroom products. Burlington's baths are typically heavier than other brands equivalent baths as the Burlington baths are filled with reinforcing material between the inner and outer sides of the bath making them heavier and very robust.
See the Waste Kits and Bath Screens tabs to find the most popular waste kits and bath screens bought with this bath.
NOW THIS 1690MM FREESTANDING SHOWER BATH IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN 1500MM SIZE
- *Supplied as standard in gloss white we can also expertly paint the exterior of your bath. *We can use any appropriate paint, including matt finishes.
- Two contrasting bath foot styles and three finishes. Chrome, white, black, also option of painting feet when with a painted bath (enquire).
- When lying in the bath the left handed version is open on the left and against the wall to the right.
- Superior quality twin reinforced skin acrylic bath
- Burlington Bathrooms 10 Year Guarantee
- Free Delivery to most of the UK
L:1690; W:755; H:630;
The Hampton left handed tile-in shower bath is supplied without tap holes or overflow but includes tap hole and overflow templates.