"Hi Rick, I just wanted to thank you very much for the support that you gave us during our bathroom update. The supplied bath, a Purley with a beautiful coat of Farrow & Ball paint, is just superb. It arrived when you said it would and was very well packaged for its protection. Even though you couldn't supply the taps that we were looking for, you went out of your way to ensure that we bought the correct taps (from another vendor) to go with our bath. Definitely above and beyond the call of duty. It was very much appreciated. As soon as the bathroom is completed, I'll send you a photograph." Linda, Norfolk, Nov 2020. Charlotte Edwards Purley bath painted in Farrow and Ball Plummett No. 272
A designer boat bath from Charlotte Edwards. The roll on the edge of the Purley boat bath curves in and seamlessly connects with the sides of the bath to create an elegant, flowing look equally at home in a contemporary or traditional style bathroom.
- Supplied as standard with gloss white exterior.
- *We can also paint your bath using any appropriate paint.
Find out more about baths with painted outside painted with farrow and ball or similar quality brands of paint.
- Comes as standard with pre-fitted chrome waste kit and integrated overflow.
- Now also available with gloss white waste kit and overflow or matt black waste kit and overflow options.
- Hand made using two pieces of 5mm sanitary grade acrylic sheets seamlessly blended into a single piece bath.
- With thermally insulated acrylic sheeting for excellent heat retention.
- For use with wall mounted or freestanding taps.
- Recommended Contemporary Taps for this Bath
- Recommended Traditional Taps for this Bath
- Manufacturers 10 Year Guarantee
- FREE DELIVERY to most of the UK
L:1700; W:740; H:700;
Height in middle approximately 600mm
Width of bath edge approximately 70mm
Capacity: 170 litres; Weight: 40Kgs
The roll top on this bath curves all the way round to the outside of the bath.