"Bath arrived safe and sound, well packed, thank you. Delighted with the bath and the bespoke colour." Mr F., Dorset UK, West End 1485 Painted in Farrow and Ball Purbeck Stone
Are all these freestanding baths made in China? Can't I buy a UK Made bath? Yes you can! Not only that its better than the Chinese ones. Made in Yorkshire, this 1485mm oval contemporary bath is lovingly hand made by one person from start to end.
Rare and Exclusive: This handmade British bath is constructed on a mould and takes about 4 to 5 days to complete. We have just 2 moulds! And this means that only 2 can be made each week at most. If you want this beautiful bath in your bathroom order now or ring us for more information.
Free Waste Kit, Free Delivery: Waste kit included at no charge and FREE DELIVERY to all mainland UK addresses.
The most popular of the general shapes of contemporary baths, this and its sister baths of varying sizes are also arguably the highest quality of construction of these kinds of baths that we have. Ring to find out more.
- Supplied as standard in gloss white we can also expertly paint the exterior of your bath. *We can use any appropriate paint, including matt finishes. Find out more about our painted freestanding baths.
- Handmade in England
- One-Piece construction
- Contemporary slim edge design
- With integral minimalist overflow (also available with no overflow)
- Includes free click clack waste
- Suitable for use with freestanding or wall mounted taps.
- Recommended Contemporary Taps For this Bath
- Constructed from a fibreglass resin composite and finished with a liquid acrylic gel coat surface to give a very strong, very rigid bath with a high quality finish.
- Manufacturers 10 Year Guarantee
- Matching Basins - can also be painted.
- FREE DELIVERY to all UK mainland destinations
L:1485; W:707; H:580;
Also Available in 1200mm Size
The West End small contemporary freestanding bath is designed and made by hand in Yorkshire. This is a completely sturdy and rigid bath constructed to the highest standards.
Fitting Tip: Easy to fit on a tiled wooden floor with a cavity beneath but also on a concrete floor, if you are fitting onto a concrete floor ask us for details of how to do this and what you will need.
This bath can also be modified to fit an overflow filler - ring for more information.