A traditional freestanding boat bath occasionally known as a double ended slipper bath. As usual this is a particularly sturdy and high quality bath from Burlington with plenty of weight to it. With classic lines this bath looks great with taps on standpipes or wall mounted taps in a traditional or Victorian bathroom, but would also not look out of place in the right contemporary setting., Double ended with central waste. This is another of the most popular of our roll top baths.
- Supplied as standard in factory supplied gloss white we can also expertly spray paint the exterior of your bath. *We can use any appropriate paint, including matt finishes. Find out more about our painted freestanding baths.
- Burlington 10 Year Guarantee
- No tap holes - suitable for wall or floor mounted taps only.
- Supplied as standard in white.
- Can also be supplied with painted exterior - ring for details.
- Free Delivery to most UK addresses
"I am thrilled with my bath. Thank you so much.", Rebecca, London SW4. ET5C Burlington Admiral Boat Bath 1640mm x 705mm; Farrow & Ball Painted Exterior in Green Smoke No. 47
L:1640; W:705; H:710; Capacity:180.00ltrs