Burlington Classic 1910 Digital Shower With Ceiling Mounted Fixed Head, Slide Rail Kit and Soap Basket
- Thermostatic concealed traditional shower valve including dual outlet digital processor, classic trim kit, ceiling mounted shower arm with air burst fixed shower head and slide rail kit with handspray and soap basket.
- Responsive Controls: When you turn your shower on by pressing the control dial the control will flash white, when temperature is reached the control will give a constant white glow.
- Letting you know when the water is ready: When adjusting your shower temperature to be hotter, the control will flash red and when turning the temperature down the control will flash blue until ready.
- Choice of High Pressure valve for combi boilers and water supply of at least 0.5 bar or a Low Pressure pumped valve for gravity fed systems with a minimum of 0.1 bar water pressure. Please choose your option.
- Low Pressure valves include a pump featuring an ultra quiet brushless motor to boost performance.
- Choice of 3 air burst shower heads in sizes 6 inch, 9 inch or 12 inch - please choose your option.
- The ceiling wall mounted shower arm attaches to a swivel joint on the shower heads so that the shower head can be oriented to your favourite position
- Manufacturers 5 Year Guarantee
Burlington Classic 1910 Digital Shower Features
- Consistent Temperature: The digital valve checks and adjusts the water temperature 10 times every second so even when other people are using water in the house the temperature of your shower will not change.
- Anti-Scald: Maximum shower temperature of 41C and bath filler temperature of 44C keeps your family safe (temperature can be overridden up to 46C).
- Automatic Shut Off: If the water supply or power fails the valve will turn itself off safely.
- Quiet Pump: Pumped models feature a quiet brushless motor so your peace will not be disturbed.
- Flexible Pump Options: Single outlet, dual outlet or dual outlet bath/shower valves in high pressure and low pressure (pumped) versions for combi boilers and gravity fed systems respectively.
- Cool Touch Metal: The shower controls are isolated from the hot water itself so they remain cool to the touch even when you're havng a hot shower.
- Easy Divert: Divert between shower overhead and hand held shower heads with the touch of a button.
- Colour Change LEDs: Colour change LEDs located in the shower handles let you know when the water is ready.
- Temperature Override: Water is pre-set to a maximum of 41C for the shower and 44C for the bath filler, this can be overridden to 46C.
- Pause to Clean Mode: This allows the controls to be disabled for 1 minute to allow the controls to be cleaned without turning the shower on.
- Optional Remote: An optional remote control is available that can control your shower from up to 10m away.
- Push-Fit Isolation Valves: The valve can be easily isolated from the water supply without turning the water off at the mains.
- Push-Fit Electrics: Simple pushfit electrics mean there is no need to open the digital processor when fitting.
- Solenoid Valves: Giving quick and easy divert and automatic shutdown in case of a power failure.
- Temperature Thermistor: Checks the water every 10th of a second ensuring that the water temperature stays at the set temperature.
- Digital Mixer Valves: Using ceramic disc technology the digital mixer accurately mixes hot and cold water to the desired temperature.
- Manufacturers Guarantee: Fully covered by Burlingtons 5 Year Guarantee
We Arrange a Delivery Schedule: We will contact you within 1 working day with a delivery schedule. For smaller orders (e.g. taps and waste kits) we will also email you a tracking link the day before delivery and for larger orders (baths, basins, WCs) we will ring you the day before delivery with an approximate delivery time.
We Get More Info if required: If your order includes a painted bath, painted basin or item of painted furniture we will contact you within 1 working day to confirm your chosen colour(s). We will not charge your card until we have confirmed your chosen paint colour.
We Expertly Check your Order: Our expert staff will check all the items in your order for compatibility and completeness. If we believe you may have ordered incompatible products, missed vital items out or included items that you may not need we will contact you to ensure we get your order right.
We Charge Your Card: Only when all the details of your order are confirmed will we charge your card and then email you an invoice/receipt.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to ring us on 0113 2360214 or email us.
The usual delivery time is about 3 to 5 working days for smaller items (e.g. taps, showers) and approximately 5 to 10 working days for larger orders (e.g. WCs, baths). For larger items once we know your postal area we can give you a choice of specific delivery days. If its urgent we can often deliver much more quickly, including with next day or 48 hour deliveries.
If your order includes a painted bath or nickel plated or bnrushed nickel tap this may add between 5 and 10 working days to your delivery timescale. Ring or email to ask for the latest lead times.
Our usual carriers deliver with a luton van or large transit van so they will get down most of the roads or lanes that a large car can get down.
For smaller items sent by UPS or royal mail you will get a tracking link but not a delivery time.
For deliveries of larger items with our usual carriers you get an approximate delivery time the working day before the delivery occurs, we can also have them ring you on the day when they are a short distance from you. If you need this add a note to your order in the checkout or ring us on 0113 2360214 or email us and let us know what you need.