P2T59T30 Burlington Traditional High Level WC With White Aluminium Cistern
Burlington traditional high level WC with white aluminium cistern. Comes with complete hi-level pipe kit, cistern brackets and all cistern fittings.
- The main image shows the WC with a C26 ceramic trap for converting to floor outlet fitted. See the 'Fittings' tab for more information on this part and other fittings. By using appropriate fittings these WCs can be used with either horizontal or vertical waste outlets
- Width: 429mm; Depth to Wall: 670mm
- Soft close seats available in Gloss White, Matt White, Gloss Black, Mahogany or Golden Oak. Traditional throne seat options available in Mahogany or Golden Oak. Standard seats also available.
- 3/6 Litre Dual Flush - push rod up for 3lts flush, pull rod down for 6 ltr flush
- WRAS approved cistern fittings
- Nanoglaze finish helps keep WC clean
- Manufacturers 25 year guarantee on all ceramics and cistern fittings and 2 year guarantee on WC seats.
- Wall pipe can be cut to length, extension also available.
- Free Delivery to most UK destinations.
Burlington WC Seats come with chrome hinges as standard, we can also supply these replated in brushed nickel and polished nickel. Likewise all exposed WC pipe kits and traditional WC flush handle are supplied in chrome as standard but can be replated in polished or brushed nickel. Note however that whilst ornate cistern brackets can be finished in polished nickel they cannot be finished in brushed nickel.
- P2 - High Level WC Pan
- T59WHI - White Aluminium Hi-Level WC Cistern & Fittings
- T30CHR - Chrome Hi Level Flush Pipe Kit
- Seat of your choice
These WC fittings are standard plumbing parts but in a presentable and decorative finish. If these parts will not be visible in your installation then your plumber can supply lower cost plastic/brass equivalents but if they may be seen then consider these fittings. To choose a WC seat use the seat options dropdown box (above).
We Arrange a Delivery Schedule: We will contact you within 1 working day with a delivery schedule. For smaller orders (e.g. taps and waste kits) we will also email you a tracking link the day before delivery and for larger orders (baths, basins, WCs) we will ring you the day before delivery with an approximate delivery time.
We Get More Info if required: If your order includes a painted bath, painted basin or item of painted furniture we will contact you within 1 working day to confirm your chosen colour(s). We will not charge your card until we have confirmed your chosen paint colour.
We Expertly Check your Order: Our expert staff will check all the items in your order for compatibility and completeness. If we believe you may have ordered incompatible products, missed vital items out or included items that you may not need we will contact you to ensure we get your order right.
We Charge Your Card: Only when all the details of your order are confirmed will we charge your card and then email you an invoice/receipt.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to ring us on 0113 2360214 or email us.
The usual delivery time is about 3 to 5 working days for smaller items (e.g. taps, showers) and approximately 5 to 10 working days for larger orders (e.g. WCs, baths). For larger items once we know your postal area we can give you a choice of specific delivery days. If its urgent we can often deliver much more quickly, including with next day or 48 hour deliveries.
If your order includes a painted bath or nickel plated or bnrushed nickel tap this may add between 5 and 10 working days to your delivery timescale. Ring or email to ask for the latest lead times.
Our usual carriers deliver with a luton van or large transit van so they will get down most of the roads or lanes that a large car can get down.
For smaller items sent by UPS or royal mail you will get a tracking link but not a delivery time.
For deliveries of larger items with our usual carriers you get an approximate delivery time the working day before the delivery occurs, we can also have them ring you on the day when they are a short distance from you. If you need this add a note to your order in the checkout or ring us on 0113 2360214 or email us and let us know what you need.