If you are looking for a large elegant contemporary slipper bath then the Portobello 1720 might be the bath for you. With a sweeping back and slim edges its a great bathroom centrepiece. Contact us to fond out more.
The Charlotte Edwards Portobello bath is now available in two sizes, this 1720mm version and a smaller 1590mm model. Also now available with models in three different factory finishes as well as our customer expert spray painted option. Find out more about all the Charlotte Edwards Portobello Contemporary Slipper Baths.
- Supplied as standard with gloss white exterior.
- If you want us to paint your bath *we can use any suitable paint. Find out more about Painted Baths.
- Also available with black exterior and in 1590mm version.
- Comes as standard with pre-fitted chrome waste kit and integrated overflow.
- Now also available with gloss white waste kit and overflow or matt black waste kit and overflow options.
- Hand made using two pieces of 5mm sanitary grade acrylic sheets blended into a single piece bath.
- With thermally insulated acrylic sheeting for excellent heat retention.
- For use with wall mounted or freestanding taps.
- Manufacturers 10 Year Guarantee
- FREE DELIVERY to most of the UK
"We are really happy with the bath and thank you and your team for an exceptional product with exceptional service. If there is ever a company who deserves success it is Classical Baths." Andrew and Suki. Charlotte Edwards Portobello 1720 contemporary slipper bath painted in Farrow & Ball Stiffkey Blue No. 281
L:1720; W:730; H:800mm
Capacity: 230 litres; Weight: 39kgs
Sitting Dimensions: 1210 x 500mm