Special Bath Feet Finishes
We can customise bath feet in five main ways. We can apply any of these methods to nearly all of the bath feet of any of the baths on Classical Baths web site. We usually only customize our own bath feet as part of a bath sale.
- White Feet
- Black Feet
- Painted/Other Colours
- Polished Nickel
- Brushed Nickel
We ordered our bath, feet and taps from classical baths. From the start, Rick was really helpful and went above and beyond to cater to our needs. We wanted black feet on a bath that only had chrome feet, so Rick had them powder coated for us and we are so pleased with the results. The bath is perfect for the smallish space in our bathroom and looks really smart. We couldn't be happier and can't recommend the (extremely helpful) service and value enough.
- White Feet - some manufacturers supply white versions of their bath feet, where this is not the case we can powder coat any chrome feet to make them matt white. Powder coating is a method of applying paint to metals. This is a high quality white finish that is durable and looks great. No one has ever not liked the end result.
- Black Feet - as for white feet (see above)
- Other Colours - we can do other colours including standard powder coat colours and quality paints applied on top of powder coating (Farrow and Ball, Little Greene, Fired Earth). Enquire for details. Painted bath feet are special order items.
- Polished Nickel - we can take almost any chrome bath feet, strip the chrome from them replate them in nickel and polish them to give a bright nickel finish (nickel is like chrome but with a hint of yellow in it). Nickel re-plated bath feet are special order items.
- Brushed Nickel - we can take almost any chrome feet, strip the chrome from them replate them in nickel and then brush the surface to give a brushed or satin nickel finish, which has a matt surface as compared to polished nickel. Brushed nickel refinished products are special order items.