As part of what we do at Classical Baths we often find ourselves lifting baths onto pallets or vans, whenever we come to lift one of the Burlington slipper baths its always somewhat of a surprise to realise the extra effort needed with one of these. This extra weight in the bath is an indicator of their robust quality. This is the sort of bath that your plumber will recognise as a quality bit of kit, especially if they have to carry it up your stairs. Traditional style slipper bath from Burlington bathrooms.
- *Supplied as standard in gloss white we can also expertly paint the exterior of your bath. *We can use any appropriate paint, including matt finishes.
- Two bath foot styles and three finishes. Also option of painting feet when with a painted bath (enquire).
- See this video for how to fit burlington bath feet
- Also available in nickel and brushed nickel - enquire.
- Superior quality reinforced twin skin acrylic slipper bath
- Burlington Bathrooms 10 Year Guarantee
- Free Delivery to most of the UK
L:1690; W:750; H:770; Capacity:195.00ltrs
The Harwood slipper bath is supplied without tap holes or overflow but includes tap hole and overflow templates for easy drilling using standard equipment on site.