EA368 Exposed Roll Top Bath Chain Waste Kit, Chrome or Nickel
FOR VISIBLE PIPEWORK WITH TAPS ON BATH EDGE
This kit should be used when the pipework will be visible (exposed) and where the taps are fitted to the bath rim or tap platform. The pipework will be visible if the bath is single ended or if its a double ended bath which is away from the wall so that the pipework on the outside of the bath (where the overflow hole is) can be seen.
- Incudes everything required except the plumber,
- 1 x Exposed Bath Waste with chrome overflow pipe.
- 1 x Shallow seal trap with chrome outlet pipe and adaptor to fit to plastic piping
- 1 x Pair of chrome adjustable pipe shrouds for covering the water feeds to the taps on the edge of the bath.
- Manufacturers 10 year Guarantee
This waste kit can be supplied in a range of different finishes including polished and bushed nickel.
Also available - 33cm push on chrome extension pipe - can be cut to length and used at either end to extend the overflow pipe - £20 This will usually only be needed if the plug hole is right in the middle of the bath and not over to one side. Ring for more information about this.
When fitting an ultra shallow trap with a bath waste kit the outlet waste pipe from the trap can go in any direction except back out the way that the overflow pipe comes in. This is because the trap rises up to the same level as the overflow and so the two will interfere with each other unless they are going in different directions.